Russia – Ukraine war updates from the war zone in southeast Ukraine as of October 14, 2016 by ATO HQ operational data and Presidential Administration spokesman on ATO issues briefing: EMPR highlights.
(1) Russian hybrid forces violated ceasefire regime in the war zone in eastern Ukraine 26 times over the last 24 hours. In particular, the enemy opened fire upon Ukrainian troops positions 10 times on Luhansk direction, 1 time on Donetsk direction and 14 times on Mariupol direction;
(2) Luhansk direction: 2 Russian forces attacks reported in Stanytsya Luhanska; Russian shelling also took place in Popasna district with the use of small arms during the day and heavy forbidden 152-mm artillery (released 15 shells) after dark;
(3) Donetsk direction: Russian forces fulfilled 1 heavy shelling in Avdiivka industrial area;
(4) Mariupol direction: the heaviest Russian attacks reported on the Vodyane- Shyrokino front line, where the enemy released more than 200 shells; hot spots of Russian hybrid force’s attacks also reported in Maryinka, Bogdanivka and Talakivka;
(5) No lethal casualties as well as no wounded reported among Ukrainian servicemen in the war zone in southeast Ukraine over the last 24 hours.