Russia – Ukraine war updates from the war zone in southeast Ukraine as of September 2, 2016 by ATO HQ operational data and Presidential Administration spokesman on ATO issues briefing: EMPR highlights.
(1) Despite of declared ceasefire regime following the recent Minsk agreements, Russian hybrid attacks in the war zone in eastern Ukraine continues. The enemy opened fire 11 times upon Ukrainian troops positions over the last day, including: 8 times on Donetsk direction and 3 times on Mariupol direction;
(2) Donetsk direction: Russian occupiers fired with easel anti-tank grenade launchers at Troyitske and Nevelske; at the same time, the enemy fired upon Ukrainian troops in Avdiivka with automatic grenade launchers, high caliber machine guns and small arms; Russian forces use small arms during theirs attacks in Luganske and Vetkhnyotoretske;
(3) Mariupol direction: Russian hybrid forces fired with small arms upon Ukrainian positions in Maryinka and Hranitne;
(4) Ukrainian armed forces hold ceasefire regime and did not returned fire;
(5) Russia continues to supply its regular armed forces and proxies in the war zone in southeast Ukraine with manpower and ammunition: 5 Russian tanks of fuel and lubricants arrived to Rovenky railway hub; 4 diesel fuel tanks, 3 echelons with ammunition, 5 tanks T-72 and 2 military trucks arrived to Illovaysk railwat hub;
(6) No lethal casualties reported among Ukrainian servicemen in the war zone in southeast Ukraine, but 1 Ukrainian servicemen was wounded in action over the last 24 hours despite declared new Minsk agreement on ceasefire regime.