Ukraine war updates on April 15, 2016 by ATO HQ operational data and Presidential Administration spokesman on ATO issues briefing: EMPR highlights.
(1) The situation critically intensified in the war zone in eastern Ukraine. Russian armed forces and their proxies fired a total of 104 times upon Ukrainian troops over the last day, which is a record since the August 27,2015. In particular, Russian forces opened fire 74 times on Donetsk direction, 24 times on Mariupol direction and 6 times on Luhansk direction;
(2) Luhansk direction: the enemy violated ceasefire regime in Stanytsta Luhanska and used mortar launchers fire two times against Ukrainian forces there; the enemy also opended fire upon Ukrainian troops in Krymske and Zolote; 1 civilian woman hit a mine in Troytske, he is hospitalized; to this end, Stanytsya Luhanska checkpoint is closed for civilians as of tense atmosphere on this direction;
(3) Donetsk direction: 1/2 of all Russian armed forces firing on this direcion were reported in Avdiivka; tense situation was spotted on Svitlodarska line, around Horlivka, all across the frontline, but esspecially in Zaytseve as well as at Butovka mine; 17 times the enemy opened fire from heavy arms forbidden by the Minsk aggremments on this direction;
(4) Mariupol direction: the enemy fulfilled attack at Ukrainian armed forces position between Novotroytske and Dokuchaevsk with the support of heavy arms as 120-mm mortars and APCs; Ukrainian troops successfully repelled this attack with no losses and forced the enemy to step back; Russian snippers fired upon Ukrainian positions in Maryinka during more than 10 hours; the enemy opened fire with the use of mortars near Berezove and with 120-mm artillery near Bogdanyvka;
(5) Ukrainian intelligence report on the following losses among Russian armed forces in the war zone in eastern Ukraine: 4 killed and 9 wounded on Donetsk direction (in the area of Donetsk, Avdiivka and Zaytseve); 5 killed and 7 wounded reported among Russian forces on Luhansk direction, in particular near the settelement of Molodyzhne; to this end, 2 Russian proxies went to the hospital with serious injuries caused by an ordinary Ukrainian resident in Stakhanov as a result of assault attempt on him;
(6) Ukrainian intelligence reveals another Russian military support to their armed forces and Russian proxies in the eastern regions of Ukrane; in particular, echelon with 80 tonnes of ammunition and 120 tonnes of fuel and lubricants arrived Khartsyzsk railway station and 320 tonnes of fuel and lubricants arrived to Rovenky;
(7) 1 Ukrainian serviceman killed in action and one more Ukrainian serviceman wounded in action over the last 24 hours in the war zone in eastern Ukraine.
Image credits mediarnbo.org