Ukraine war updates on April 25, 2016 by ATO HQ operational data and Presidential Administration spokesman on ATO issues briefing: EMPR highlights.
(1) The situation in the war zone in eastern Ukraine remains tense: Russian forces opened fire in total 29 times over the last day, in particular 9 times on Donetsk direction, 17 times on Mariupol direction and 3 times on Luhansk direction;
(2) Luhansk direction: the enemy violated ceasefire regime in Stanytsya Luhanska;
(3) Donetsk direction: Russian forces released about 50 artillery shells from 152 mm howitzer 2A65 at the village of Pravdyvka, Kostyantynyvsky district and resulted local church and citizens houses partly damages; worth mentioned, while shooting the enemy adjusted fire with the newest Russian radar reconnaissance complex “Zoo-1”; Russian occupiers opened mortar fire near Avdiivka, Zaytseve and also used APC fire near Luhanske; in particular, the enemy released 135 mines towars Avdiivka industrial area from 82-mm mortars;
(4) Mariupol direction: the enemy fulfilled a series of shelling upon Ukrainian troops positions and civilian houses all acroos the frontline, mostly near Maryika and Shyrokino; in particular, the enemy opened fire 12 times wirh rocket-propelled grenade and small arms towards Maryinka; as result, Maryinka and nearby settlements faced the luck of electricity as well as gas supply;
(5) Ukrainian armed returned fire 4 times over the last day to stop Russian occupiers provocations;
(6) Russian armed forces ans their proxies losses in the war zone are as follows: 3 killed and 9 wounded over the last day, Ukrainian intelligence reports;
(7) Russia continues supply of its troops in Ukraine: thus 6 Russian tanks T-72 arrived on Khartsyzsk railway station yesterday;
(8) No lethal casualties reported among Ukrainian servicemen, but 3 servicemen were wounded in action in the war zone in eastern Ukraine [1 in Kostyantynivka and 2 near Avdiivka] over the last 24 hours.
Image credits mediarnbo.org