Ukraine war updates on April 27, 2016 by ATO HQ operational data and Presidential Administration spokesman on ATO issues briefing: EMPR highlights.
(1) The situation in the war zone in eastern Ukraine remains tense: Russian forces opened fire more than 30 times over the last day, in particular 22 times on Mariupol direction and 6 times on Luhansk direction;
(2) Luhansk direction: the enemy violated ceasefire regime in Stanytsya Luhanska and Tryokhizbenka with 82-mm mortars, grenade launchers, small arms as well as near Popasna and Schastya with mortars;
(3) Donetsk direction: Russian forces released about 50 artillery mines over the last day; Ukrainian forces step back Russian proxies 120-mm and 82-mm mortar attacks near Avdiivka; the enemy also opened fire upon Ukrainain positions in Krasnogorivka with grenades and small arms; 2 Russian firing also reported near Avdiivka and Lunahske, in particular, they used grenades and heavy machine guns near Luhanske;
(4) Mariupol direction: the enemy violated ceasefire regime all across the front line over the last day; Russian occupiers were most active near Maryinka, on Donetsk – Mariupol highway cross with the frontline, Hranitne (opened fire from anti-tank missiles, heavy machine guns, grenade launchers and small arms), Pavlopol (fired with the use of forbidden 120-mm mortars), Talakivka (opened fire with forbidden 120-mm mortars) and Shyrokino (heavy machine guns and grenade launchers);
(5) No lethal casualties reported among Ukrainian servicemen, but 5 servicemen were wounded in action in the war zone in eastern Ukraine over the last 24 hours.
Image credits mediarnbo.org