Ukraine war updates on April 29, 2016 by ATO HQ operational data and Presidential Administration spokesman on ATO issues briefing: EMPR highlights.
(1) The situation in the war zone in eastern Ukraine remains tense: Russian forces opened fire more than 23 times over the last day, in particular 1 time on Donetsk direction, 19 times on Mariupol direction and 3 times on Luhansk direction;
(2) Luhansk direction: the enemy violated ceasefire regime in Schastya and Tryokhizbenke (Bakhmut highway) with 82-mm mortars, grenade launchers, small arms as well as near Popasna and Schastya with mortars;
(3) Donetsk direction: Russian forces filfilled powerfull 2-hours shelling upon Ukrainian positions near Butovka mine with the use of forbidden 82-mm amd 120-mm mortars; Ukrainian intelligence service reports, that the enemy reinforced its divisions on this direction, in particular: battery of 100-mm antitank cannon MT-12 ‘Rapira’, battery of 122-mm howitzer D-30 and platoon of 152-mm howitzer MSTA-B arrived to the area of Donetsk airport; almost a mouths of Russian militants moved from the city of Donetsk to the settlement of Spartak, 2 self-propelled guns, 2 APCs and a truck with manpower arrived to Oleksandrivka, as well as 2 trucks with manpower arrived to Yasynyvata;
(4) Mariupol direction: the most active firing took place on this direction; the hottest spots reported in Krasnogorivka, Maryinka, as well as suburbs of Dokuchaevsk and Shyrokino; in addition, Russian armed forces fulfilled 10 mortars firings and released about 130 mines upon Ukrainian troops positions; Russian snipers also intensified there activities;
(5) Ukrainian civilian hit a mine in the village of Hranitne in Donetsk Oblast; he was hospitalized to Volnovakha district hospital;
(6) Another Russian humanitarian (r)aid convoy arrived to eastern regions of Ukraine; thus, 3 tanks, 2 MLRS BM-21 Grad and 2 military trucks arrived to Debaltsevo railway hub; 3 wagons with weaponry and 4 tanks with 200 tonnes of fuel and lubricants;
(7) No lethal casualties reported among Ukrainian servicemen, but 3 servicemen were wounded in action in the war zone in eastern Ukraine over the last 24 hours.
Image credits mediarnbo.org