Ukraine war updates on April 10, 2016 by ATO HQ operational data and Presidential Administration spokesman on ATO issues briefing: EMPR highlights.
(1) The situation in the frontline escalated again: Russian armed forces opened fire 91 times (each 3rd from heavy arms) upon Ukrainian troops positions, including 54 times on Donetsk direction, 35 times on Mariupol direction and 2 times on Luhansk direction;
(2) Luhansk direction: the enemy violated ceasefire regime near Tryokhizbenka and Schastya;
(3) Donetsk direction: Avdiivka remains the epicenter of warfare, where Russian shelling continues round the clock; the enemy concentrated manpower and weaponty in Yasynuvata, Mineralne, Yakovlyvka and attapted to break through on the west direction; Russian armed provocation also took place in Zaytseve, where Russian snipers opened fire several times as well as OSCE mission came under enemy’s fire; Ukrainian positions came under Russian APC and tank fire near the settlement of Luhanske on Svitlodarska line; to this end, tesne situation reported in Donetsk airport;
(4) Mariupol direction: Russian armed forces violated ceasefire all across the frontline, but the hottest spots reported in Maryinka and Shyrokino; moreover, one civilian wounded in Shyrokino as result of such Russian shelling;
(5) No lethal casualties reported among Ukrainian serviceman, but 6 servicemen were wounded in action during the last 24 hours, in particular – 4 near Avdiivka and 2 as result of mine blast near Novgorodske.