Ukraine war updates on April 4, 2016 by ATO HQ operational data and Presidential Administration spokesman on ATO issues briefing: EMPR highlights.
(1) Russian armed forces opened fire 23 times during the day in the war zone in eastern Ukraine, including: 16 times on Donetsk direction, 5 times on Mariupol direction and 2 times on Luhansk direction;
(2) Luhansk direction: the enemy violated ceasefire in Stanytsya Luhanska and Tryokhizbenka with the use of sniper and small arms fire;
(3) Donetsk direction: Avdyivka remains the hottest spot, 6 mortars shellings fulfilled by the Russian forces and at least 30 mines have been released upon Ukrainian troops positions; besides that, Russian forces intensify attacks there with the use of forbidden 82-mm and 210-mm mortars, automatic grenade launchers and small arms; Russian armed forces used
large caliber guns while shelling Maryorsk as well as manual and automatic grenade launchers in Luhanske, Zaytasevem Opytne, Novgorodske and Butyvka mine; a series of armed provocation tool place also near Horlyvka and Donetskiy airport;
(4) Mariupol direction: Russian armed forces violated ceasefire regime all along the frontline; in particular, the enemy opened mortar fire against Ukrainian troops in Shyrokino;
(5) Ukrainian armed forces were forces to returned fire 4 times to stop Russian forces attacks in the war zone over the last day;
(6) 2 Ukrainian servicemen got into Russian captivity near Horlivka;
(7) Russia continues to supply its regular armed forces and proxies in the war zone in eastern Ukraine with the weaponry, in particular: 4 fuel tanker trucks, 3 trucks with ammunition, and 2 trucks arrived in Amvrosyivka; 320 tonnes of fuel and lubricants have been transported to the railway station in Illovaysk;
(8) No lethal casualties reported among Ukrainian servicemen for the last day, but 3 servicemen were wounded in action over the last 24 hours in the war zone in eastern Ukraine.
Follow the link to find more Ukraine war updates daily briefings.