Ukraine war updates from the war zone in southeast Ukraine as of July 1, 2016 by ATO HQ operational data and Presidential Administration spokesman on ATO issues briefing: EMPR highlights.
(1) The situation in the war zone does not changed: 58 times Russian armed forces and their proxies opened fire upon Ukrainian troops positions, in particular 3 times on Luhansk direction, 34 times on Donetsk direction and 17 on Mariupol direction;
(2) Luhansk direction: Russian armed forces used forbidden 122-mm artillery against Ukrainian troops near Novozvanivka nad Novooleksandrivka and anti-aircraft installation near Krymske; in addition, Russian armed provocations took place in Zolote;
(3) Donetsk direction: Russian armed forces used small arms and grenade launchers while firing at Ukrainian position near Avdiivka, Verkhnyotoretske, Novgorodske, Mayorske and Zaytseve; the enemy used forbidden by the Minsk agreements 120-mm mortars against Ukrainian troops in Troyitske and Luhanske; besides mentioned, Russian occipiers released 15 shells from forbidden heavy 152-mm artillery in Luhanske;
(4) Mariupol direction: Ukrainian positions came under Russian 82-mm mortar fire in Berezove, Novotroytske and Krasnogorivka;
(5) 4 Russian UAVs were spotted over the sky at the territory of southeast Ukraine;
(6) Russian armed forces losses in the war zone in southeast Ukraine are as follows: 3 killed and 8 wouned;
(6) Russia continues to supply its regular armed forces and allies in the southeast Ukraine with weponry: 10 tansk, 5 BM-21 Grads and military trucks were spotted crossing Krasnodon; 12 tansk arrived to Donetsk; 5 BM-21 Grads arrived to Illovaysk;
(7) 1 Ukrainian serviceman was killed in action and 4 servicemen were wounded in action in southeast Ukraine over the last day.