Ukraine war updates from the war zone in southeast Ukraine as of June 15, 2016 by ATO HQ operational data and Presidential Administration spokesman on ATO issues briefing: EMPR highlights.
(1) Russian armed forces opened fire 58 times upon Ukrainian troops positions in the southeast Ukraine during the last 24 hours, in particular: 2 times on Luhansk direction, 24 times on Donetsk direction and 32 times on Mariupol direction;
(2) Luhansk direction: Russian armed forces violated ceasefire regime near Tryokhizbenka and Nyzhnyoteple;
(3) Donetsk direction: Avdiivka and Horlivka remain as the hottest spots on this direction; the enemy fulfilled artillery shelling at Butovka mine and opened mortar launchers fire at Avdiivka, Pisky and Nevelske; 2 Russian sniper shelling reported near Zaytseve; Russian armed provocation intensified near the village of Luhanske, where the enemy used APCs, grenade launchers and cannons;
(4) Mariupol direction: heavy combats reported near Pavlopol, where Russian armed forces used artuillery, grenade and mortar launchers; another hot spots reported in Maryinka nad Taramchuk; the enemy used tanks while shelling upon Ukrainianforces positions in Krasnogorivka; 13 y.o. girl was wounded as result of Russian shelling at Chermalyk;
(5) Russia contines supply its troops in southeast Ukraine: 12 tanks of fuel and lubricants arrived to Luhansk through the Russia – Ukraine border crosspoint Izvaryne;
(6) Russian forces’ losses in the war zone for the last day are as follows: 3 wounded;
(7) 2 Ukrainian servicemen were killed in action and 7 more were wounded in action in southeast Ukraine (Pavlopol, Maryinka and Zaytseve) over the last 24 hours.