Ukraine war updates from the war zone in southeast Ukraine as of May 27, 2016 by ATO HQ operational data and Presidential Administration spokesman on ATO issues briefing: EMPR highlights.
(1) Russian armed forces and their proxies continue Minsk agreement violations in the war zone in southeast Ukraine; they opened fire in total 30 times over the last day, including 1 time on Luhansk direction, 15 times on Donetsk direction and 14 times on Mariupol direction;
(2) Luhansk direction: the enemy violated ceasefire regime in Stanytsya Luhanska;
(3) Donetsk direction: situation does not changed sofar, Russian forces continue initiated combats in Avdiivka, Zaytseve as well as near Donetsk airport (in the village of Opytne and Putylivka mine); the enemy dramatically incresded the number of mortar fire, up to 100 Russian mines released upon Ukrainian troops positions; Russian occupiers also used APC fire; to this end, 12 Russian shellings fulfilled with the use of heavy mortar fire on this direction;
(4) Mariupol direction: Russian forces coninue armed provocations all across the frontline, but the settlements of Krasnogorivka, Dokuchaevsk and Shyrokino remain the hottest spots; 6 Russian firing upon Ukrainian positions fulfilled with the use of forbidden mortar launchers;
(5) 9 Russian UAVs were spotted by Ukrainian intelligence service all across the frontline in southeast Ukraine;
(6) OSCE UAV was downed by Russian forces near Horlivka in the warzone in southeast Ukraine this morning. OSCE special monitoring mission confirms this fact;
(7) Russian armed forces losses in southeast Ukraine over the last day are as follows: 4 killed and 11 wounded;
(8) No lethal casualties reported among Ukrainian serviceman, but 14 (!) Ukrainian servicemen were wounded in action in the war zone in southeast Ukraine over the last 24 hours.