Ukraine war updates from the war zone in southeast Ukraine as of May 30, 2016 by ATO HQ operational data and Presidential Administration spokesman on ATO issues briefing: EMPR highlights.
(1) Russian armed forces and their proxies continue Minsk agreement violations in the war zone in southeast Ukraine by shelling 25 times upon Ukrainian troops positions over the last day, including 14 times on Donetsk direction and 11 times on Mariupol direction;
(2) Luhansk direction: situation was calm on this direction;
(3) Donetsk direction: Russian forces continue firings inthe area of Luhanske, Avdiivka and Butivka mine, the enemy released 220 mines at Ukrainian positions there; on other sectors as Horlivka area and Donetsk airport situation situation reported as calm; to this end, 6 Russian shelling fulfilled from heavy arms forbidden by the Minsk agreements;
(4) Mariupol direction: 1 artilery shelling and series of mortar shellings reported on this direction over the last 24 hours; in particular, Russian forces opened fire 6 times from the heavy arms upon Ukrainian troops positions; there are no calm areas all across the front line as Russian occupiers violated ceasefore regime round the clock; Ukrainians – residents of frontline areas affected by Russian armed forces and their militants’s attacks; 8,000 of Ukrainian citizens suffer from lack of watter in in the area of Dokuchaevsk, OSCE representatives report;
(5) 7 Russian UAVs spotted over the sky on the territory of Ukraine (Chasiv Yar, Zaytseve, Mayorsk, Tarasivka, Oleksandropil and Avdiivka), including one, which was launched from the territory of Russian Federation (the village of MatveevKurgan, Rostov Oblast), Ukrainian intelligence reports;
(6) Russian forces losses in Donbass war durinf May 27-29,2016 are as follows: 10 killed and 11 wounded (all on Donetsk direction);
(7) 3 Ukrainian serviceman killed in action (Donetsk and Mariupol direction) and 8 servicemen wounded in action among Ukrainian servicemen in southeast Ukraine over the last 24 hours.