Ukraine war updates from the war zone in southeast Ukraine as of May 30, 2016 by ATO HQ operational data and Presidential Administration spokesman on ATO issues briefing: EMPR highlights.
(1) Russian armed forces and their proxies continue Minsk agreement violations in the war zone in southeast Ukraine by shelling 22 times upon Ukrainian troops positions over the last day, including 2 times on Luhansk direction, 9 times on Donetsk direction and 11 times on Mariupol direction;
(2) Luhansk direction: Russian forces provoke 1,5 long firefight near Stanytsya Luganska with the use of APC; alsom the enemy opened mortar fire upon Ukrainian troops positions near Novotoshkivske on Bahmut root;
(3) Donetsk direction: almost all firings fulfilled by the enemy from mortar launchers on this direction during the last day; Russian forces released 140 mines from forbidden by the Minsk agreements 82-mm and 120-mm mortars upon Ukrainian positions ; the enemy firinfgs reported all across the frontline from Luhanske to Opytne;
(4) Mariupol direction: firefights reported in Maryinka and Volnovaha district; in pareticular, Russian mortar fire reported near Krasnogorivka, while Russian snipers shelled upon Ukrainian positions near Novotroitsky;
(5) 6 Russian UAVs spotted over the sky on the territory of Donetsk Oblast, Ukrainian intelligence reports;
(6) Ukrainian servicemen seized new Russian self-contained, disposable single shot 72.5 mm rocket launcher MRO-A, which were used by the enemy on Donetsk direction;
(7) Russia continies supply its armed forces and militanst in southeast Ukraine with weaponry and equipment; in particular – 5 tanks, 4 APC, 2 MLRS BM-21 Grad, 2 Russian self-propelled guns, 4 echelons with ammunition and 3 tanks with diesel fuel arrived in Khartsyzsk; meantime 9 tanks with diesel fuel arrived in Illovaysk;
(8) Russian forces losses in Donbass war over the last day are as follows: 2 killed and 6 wounded (all on Donetsk direction);
(9) 1 Ukrainian serviceman killed in action and 2 servicemen wounded in action among Ukrainian servicemen in southeast Ukraine over the last 24 hours.