EMPR twitter digest: February 18, 2015

Since January 2014, EMPR twitter team operates 24/7 to provide in-time info, breaking news, analytics, video and photo reports about Ukraine for our readers from all over the World. Discover the latest updates from Ukraine for February 18, 2015 with EMPR twitter digest.

ATO spokesman says at night there was nearly no firing (00.00-05.00), however it’s not indicative as shelling went on during the day. He also admitted, OSCE was not granted access to Debaltseve by militants, they kept saying it’s not safe and they do not control the men there…

Today is one year since the first of 3 deadliest days when dozens of Euromaidan protesters were killed. Never forget Euromaidan massacre…

Servicemen of 168th Ukrainian armed forces brigade and Kryvbas battalion break through from the town of Debaltseve in eastern Ukraine on foot this morning. In the meantime, relatives of servicemen deployed to Debaltseve gathered near Ukraine Defense Ministry in Kyiv and were told 1/2 128th, 25th brigade were withdrawn. At the site, witnesses reports that there are many wounded on withdrawal from Debaltseve, exact number is yet unknown, ambulances transport them to Artemivsk…

Despite of optimistic statements from Ukraine officials, the fact is that Russia takes Ukrainian town of Debaltseve behind the veil of Minsk agreements. The long-awaited Minsk talks fail as Russian terrorists enter Ukrainian town Debaltseve in the Donetsk Oblast on 17 February and cast “what’s next?” shadow on the situation. Read the full article here

Meanwhile, commemoration ceremony with candles and photos for the Heaven’s Hundred has started outside of Kyiv city council…

President Petro Poroshenko has left to the conflict zone in eastern Ukraine. He admitted that 80% of Ukraine’s soldiers have left Debaltsevo. Later on, he said that Ukrainian forces to have withdrawn from Debaltseve, including 128th brigade, 40th battalion, partly 30th brigade, 25th battalion, special forces and National Guard. It was also announced that National Security Council session to be scheduled in the conflict zone later today… 

EU foreign policy chief Federica Mogherini accuses Russia’s terrorists of violating ceasefire in Debaltseve…

NSC spokesman at the daily briefing says no info has been received abour exact number of killed and wounded in the last day. He also admits that Ukrainian servicemen are withdrawing from Debaltseve with weapons. All equipment impossible to take with them is being destroyed…

Donbas battalion commander and Ukraine MP Semen Semenchenko reports that convoy breaking out of Debaltseve without cover was attacked by terrorists’s tanks. Ukrainian artillery now supports, evacuate killed and wounded soldiers…

Ceasefire definitely failed…

President Poroshenko in his video address said Ukr forces withdrew with military equipment including tanks, BMPs, self-propelled artillery, automotive vehicles. He also added, that out of 2K group of Ukraine forces in Debaltseve there are 30 wounded…

Remembering Euromaidan. 18 February last year: after Riot Police Berkut started attack on Instytutska st., protesters set on fire gates of the Kyiv city council not to let them in…

Meanwhile, Ukrainian TV Channel Hromadske.TV presents another view on Debaltseve situation…

Now it’s more than clear that official Ukrainian figures and figures received from the witnesses on Debaltseve situation are completely different. Don’t you find it interesting that after Minsk agreement Ukraine starts withdrawal of its troops from Debaltseve, but not terrorists? Maybe Ukraine citizens are not informed on some agreements made in Minsk as Russian terrorists continue seize territory, but Ukraine officials ordered to withdraw UA troops from the site…

Never Forget! Maryinsky park in Kyiv was the first site where Euromaidan activists were violently killed by police and titushki a year ago. Up to know there is no info about the exact number of victims and no one is in jail…

While some Ukrainian soldiers withdrawing from the conflict zone this morning, another servicemen are not back alive from Debaltseve…

Extremely important Bernard-Henri Lévy’s presser on the situation in Ukraine…

All Ukrainian Forum “New challenges and opportunities of Ukraine in the framework of association with the European Union” will be held on February 20,2015 with support of UNDP in Ukraine.

NATO urges Russia to withdraw all its forces from eastern Ukraine…

 

US senators think Merkel, Hollande and Obama ‘legitimize’ division of Ukraine…

Heartbreaking: Russian forces collect phones of Ukrainian dead soldiers and then call family and friends to advise they have been killed and wish them all death…

President Petro Poroshenko at Ukraine National Security Council session says that withdrawal from Debaltseve started at 00.30, servicemen were moving in 4 convoys, only 6 (!?) Ukraine soldiers were killed today near Debaltseve. In addition, Poroshenko offers NSC to consider introduction of UN peace-keeping mission in Ukraine. President also says a lot of FAKE exist on the real events in eastern Ukraine. [So, if EMPR presents higher figures than President, it means we are fake?]

Since January 2014, EMPR YouTube team operates 24/7 to provide in-time and breaking video about Ukraine for our followers from all over the World. A year ago, our team was among witnesses of massacre made by former authority toward Euromaidan protesters. Today EMPR presents Video chronicle of events on February 18,2014. Discover the truth…

EMPR

CONTACT US

You can send us an email and we'll get back to you, ASAP. EMPR team

Sending

Copyright ©2014-2017 EMPR

Log in with your credentials

Forgot your details?