Ukraine war updates on March 25, 2016 by ATO HQ operational data and Presidential Administration spokesman on ATO issues briefing: EMPR highlights
(1) The situation in the war zone in eastern Ukraine remains tense, but under Ukrainian forces control; Russian forces continue Minsk agreements violation by firing upon Ukrainian positions with large caliber weapons; Russian armed forces opened fire 52 times over the last 24 hours there, including 38 times on Donetsk direction and 14 times on Mariupol direction;
(2) Luhansk direction: the situation remains calm over the last day;
(3) Donetsk direction: hot spots in this sector reported in Avdyivka, Maryinka, Mayorsk, Zaytseve ans Luhanske, where Russian armed forces opened fire with 82-mm and 120-mm forbidden mortar launchers, different systems of grenade launchers as well as small arms;
(4) Mariupol direction: Russian forces intensify attacks at the settlements of Staromykhaylivka, Trudyvske and Kaplany, where they used infantry combat vehicles, automatic grenade launchers and sniper fire;
(5) No lethal casualties reported among Ukrainian serviceme in the war zone in eastern Ukraine over the last 24 hours, but 6 servicemen were wounded, in action.
Follow the link to find more Ukraine war updates daily briefings.