Russia – Ukraine war updates from the war zone in southeast Ukraine as of June 17, 2020 by Joint forces operation HQ data: EMPR highlights.
(1) Russian hybrid forces launched 9 attacks in the war zone in eastern Ukraine for the last day. The enemy used forbidden 122-mm artillery, 120-mm and 82-mm mortar launchers fire against Ukrainian defenders.
(2) Russian proxies launched attacks in the East area with the use of the following types of arms:
forbidden 82-mm grenade launchers – near Pishchevik,
easel anti-tank grenade launchers – near Pishchevik,
grenade launchers – Avdyivka (2 times),
large caliber machine guns – Avdyivka (2 times), Pishchevik and Maryinka,
sniper fire – near Maryinka,
small arms – near Avdyivka (2 times) and Pishchevik,
(3) Russian proxies launched attacks in the North area with the use of the following types of arms:
forbidden 122-mm artillery – near Novozvanivka,
forbidden 120-mm mortar launchers – near Krymske,
forbidden 82-mm mortar launchers – near Novooleksandrivka,
automatic easel grenade launchers – near Orikhove,
APC – near Krymske,
grenade launchers of different systems – near Novooleksandrivka and Luhanske,
large caliber machine guns – near Orikhove,
small arms – near Orikhove,
(4) Russian forces losses for the last 24 hours: 1 killed in actions.
(5) No losses among Ukrainian servicemen reported for the last 24 hours.
Photo credits:Tags: avdiivka Conflict zone donbas donetsk oblast EMPR hutir vilnuy krasnogorivka luhansk oblast novomykhaylivka NSC orikhove pisky Russia russia ukraine war russian artillery ukraine Ukraine verkhnyotoretske war war in ukraine latest news zaytseve