Russia – Ukraine war updates from the war zone in southeast Ukraine as of June 3, 2020 by Joint forces operation HQ data: EMPR highlights.
(1) Russian hybrid forces launched 9 attacks in the war zone in eastern Ukraine for the last day. The enemy used forbidden 155-mm artillery and 82-mm mortar launchers fire against Ukrainian defenders.
(2) Russian proxies launched attack in the North area with the use of the following types of arms:
manual anti-tank grenade launchers – near Mayorsk, Novozvanivka and Hutyr Vilnuy,
small arms – near Mayorsk, Novozvanivka and Hutyr Vilnuy,
(3) Russian proxies launched attacks in the East area with the use of the following types of arms:
forbidden 155-mm artillery – near Starognativka,
forbidden 82-mm mortar launchers – near Pavlopil (2 times), Bodganivka and Starognativka,
automatic easel grenade launchers – near Pavlopil (2 times)and Vodyane,
large caliber machine guns – near Pavlopil (2 times) and Vodyane,
sniper fire – near Maryinka,
small arms – near Pavlopil (2 times) and Vodyane,
(4) Russian forces losses for the last day: 1 killed in actions.
(5) 1 Ukrainian serviceman was wounded in actions for the last 24 hours.avdiivka Conflict zone donbas donetsk oblast EMPR hutir vilnuy krasnogorivka luhansk oblast novomykhaylivka NSC orikhove pisky Russia russia ukraine war russian artillery ukraine Ukraine verkhnyotoretske war war in ukraine latest news zaytseve