Russia – Ukraine war updates from the war zone in southeast Ukraine as of August 1, 2019 by Joint forces operation HQ data: EMPR highlights.
(1) Russian hybrid forces launched 11 attacks in the war zone in eastern Ukraine over the past day. The enemy used heavy weaponry against Ukrainian troops in 4 cases.
(2) Russian occupiers launched 10 attacks with the such types of arms in the East area:
forbidden 82-mm mortar launchers – near Lebedynske (2 times), Novohnativka and Hnutove,
easel anti-tank grenade launchers – near Shyrokino,
grenade launchers – near Pisky (2 times),
APC – near Boghanivka and Novohnativka,
high caliber machine launchers – near Bogdanivka and Novohnativka,
small arms – near Vodyane, Shyrokino, Pavlopil, Novohnativka and Lebedynske.
(3) Russian proxies launced attack with the following types of weaponry in the North area:
forbidden 82-mm mortar launchers – near Zolote-4,
high caliber machine guns – near Zolote-4.
(4) No losses reported among Russian forces over the last 24 hours.
(5) No losses reported Ukrainian servicemen for the last 24 hours.
Source and image credits: JFO HQTags: bohdanivka donbas hnutove lebedynske novohnativka pavlopil pisky russia ukraine war russian artillery ukraine Shyrokyne Vodiane war in ukraine latest news zolote