Russia – Ukraine war updates from the war zone in southeast Ukraine as of August 7, 2019 by Joint forces operation HQ data: EMPR highlights.
(1) Russian hybrid forces launched 9 attacks in the war zone in eastern Ukraine over the last 24 hours, including the use of forbidden weaponry.
(2) Russian occupiers launched 6 attacks with the following type of arms in the East area:
easel anti-tank grenade launcher – near Bogdanivka,
APC – near Bogdanivka,
high caliber machine guns – near Bogdanivka,
small arms – near Bogdanivka, Lebedynske and Vodyane (2 times).
(3) Russian proxies launched 3 attacks in the East area with the such type of arms as:
forbidden 120-mm mortar launchers – near Pivdenne,
automatic anti-tank grenade launchers – near Travneve,
high caliber machine guns – near Pivdenne,
grenade launchers – near Pivdenne,
small arms – near Travneve and Pivdenne,
(3) No losses reported among Russian forces over the last 24 hours.
(4) 4 Ukrainian servicemen were killed in actions and 1 Ukrainian serviceman was wounded in actions for the past day.
Source and image credits: JFO HQTags: bogdanivka donbas lebedynske pivdenne russia ukraine war russian artillery ukraine travneve Vodiane war in ukraine latest news