Russia – Ukraine war updates from the war zone in southeast Ukraine as of February 1, 2019 by Joint forces operation HQ data: EMPR highlights.
(1) Russian hybrid forces launched 6 attacks in the war zone in eastern Ukraine for the past day. The enemy used forbidden weaponry 2 times.
(2) Russian troops launched attacks with the following weaponry in the East area:
forbidden 82-mm mortar launchers – near the village of Pisky (2 times),
APCs – near the village of Pisky,
grenade launchers – near the village of Pisky,
high caliber machine guns – near the village of Pisky.
(3) Russian proxies used the following types weaponry during attacks in the North area:
forbidden 82-mm mortar launchers – in the area of the settlement of Kryakivka,
automatic grenade launchers – in the area of Krymske,
grenade launchers – in the area of Hutir Vylnuy,
high caliber machine guns – in the area of Krymske, near Stanytsya Luhanska,
small arms – in the area of Hutir Vylnuy and near Stanytsya Luhanska.
(4) Russian hybrid forces losses over the last day are as follows: 1 killed in actions and 2 wounded in actions.
(5) No lethal casualties reported among Ukrainian servicemen, but 1 serviceman was wounded in actions in the war zone in eastern Ukraine for the last 24 hours.
Source and image credits: JFO HQ
Follow the link to find more Ukraine war updates daily briefings.Tags: donbass hutir vilnuy kryakivka krymske pisky russia ukraine war stanytsya luhanska