Russia – Ukraine war updates from the war zone in southeast Ukraine as of February 13, 2019 by Joint forces operation HQ data: EMPR highlights.
(1) Russian hybrid forces launched 5 attacks in the war zone in eastern Ukraine for the past day, including 1 attack with the use of the weaponry forbidden by the Minsk agreements.
(2) Russian proxies shelling reported with following types weaponry in the East area:
small arms – in the area of Maryinka,
sniper fire – near Maryinka.
(3) Russian occupiers used the following weaponry during attacks in the North area:
forbidden 82-mm mortar launcher – in the area of Hutir Vilnuy and in Shyrokino,
rocket-propelled grenade – near the settlement of Travneve, in the area of Bohuslavske,
APCs – in the area of Bohuslavske,
high caliber machine guns – near Hutir Vilnuy, the settlement of Travneve,
small arms – in the area of Stanytsya Luhanska and the settlement of Travneve.
(4) Russian forces losses over the last day are as follows: 3 killed in actions and 3 wounded in actions.
(5) No lethal casualties, but 1 Ukrainian serviceman was wounded in actions reported among Ukrainian servicemen for the past day.
Source: JFO HQ
Image credits: UNIAN
Follow the link to find more Ukraine war updates daily briefings.Tags: donbas hutir vilnuy maryinka russia ukraine war Shyrokyne stanytsya luhanska travneve