Russia – Ukraine war updates from the war zone in southeast Ukraine as of February 14, 2019 by Joint forces operation HQ data: EMPR highlights.
(1) Russian hybrid forces launched 10 attacks in the war zone in eastern Ukraine for the past day, including 3 attacks with the use of forbidden weaponry.
(2) Russian proxies fired 7 times with following types weaponry in the East area:
forbidden 120-mm mortars – near the settlements of Vodyane (2 times) and Lebedynske,
SPG-9 – near the settlement of Vodyane,
anti-tank missile complex – near Pavlopil (2 times),
hand grenade launchers – near Pavlopil and near the settelemt of Avdyivka,
high caliber machine guns – near Pavlopil,
small arms – near the settlement of Avdyivka.
(3) Russian occupiers fired with the following weaponry in the North area:
hand grenade launchers – near the settlement of Travneve,
APCs – near the settlement of Travneve,
grenade launchers of different system – near the settlement of Krymske,
high caliber machine guns – near the settlement of Novoluhanske,
small arms – in the area of Krymske.
(4) Russian forces losses over the last day are as follows: 2 killed in actions and 2 wounded in actions.
(5) 1 Ukrainian serviceman was wounded in actions reported among Ukrainian servicemen for the past day.
Source and image credits: JFO HQ
Follow the link to find more Ukraine war updates daily briefings.Tags: avdiivka donbass krymske novoluhanske pavlopil russia ukraine war travneve Vodiane