Russia – Ukraine war updates from the war zone in southeast Ukraine as of February 15, 2019 by Joint forces operation HQ data: EMPR highlights.
(1) Russian hybrid forces launched 10 attacks in the war zone in eastern Ukraine for the past day, including 3 attacks with the use of forbidden weaponry.
(2) Russian proxies used the following types of weaponry in the East area:
forbidden 82-mm and 120-mm mortars – near the settlements of Pisky (2 times) and Lebedynske, near Opytne near Verkhnyotoretske, and near Avdyivka,
APCs – near the settlement of Pisky and Opytne,
hand grenade launchers – near the settelemt of Pisky, near Avdyivka, Pavlopil and near the town of Maryinka,
high caliber machine guns – near Pavlopil and near the town of Maryinka.
small arms – near Avdyivka.
(3) Russian occupiers used the following weaponry in the North area:
forbidden 120-mm mortar launchers – in the area of Novoluhanske,
forbidden 82-mm mortar launchers – near the settlement of Novoluhanske, Hutir Vilnuy (2 times),
hand grenade launchers – near the settlement of Hutir Vilnuy and Zaytseve,
high caliber machine guns – near the settlement of Hutir Vilnuy.
(4) Russian forces losses over the last day are as follows: 2 killed in actions and 4 wounded in actions.
(5) 3 Ukrainian servicemen were wounded in actions reported among Ukrainian servicemen for the past day.
Source and image credits: JFO HQ
Follow the link to find more Ukraine war updates daily briefings.Tags: avdiivka donbass hutir vilnuy lebedynske marinka novoluhanske opytne pavlopil pisky russia ukraine war verkhnyotoretske zaytseve