Russia – Ukraine war updates from the war zone in southeast Ukraine as of February 16, 2019 by Joint forces operation HQ data: EMPR highlights.
(1) Russian hybrid forces launched 9 attacks in the war zone in eastern Ukraine for the past day, including 6 attacks with the use of forbidden weaponry.
(2) Russian forces fired with the following types of weaponry in the East area:
forbidden 120-mm mortar launchers – near the settlements of Kamyanka,
forbidden 82-mm mortar launcher – in the area of Pavlopil,
anti-tank missile complex – near the settlement of Maryinka,
high caliber machine guns – in the area of Pavlopil,
small arms – near the settlement of Pavlopil.
(3) Russian proxies used the following weaponry in the North area:
forbidden 120-mm mortar launchers – in the area of Novooleksandrivka,
forbidden 82-mm mortar launchers – near the settlements of Nuzhne, Zolote-1 and Hutir Vilnuy,
automatic grenade launchers – near the settlements of Hutir Vilnuy, Zolote-4 and in the area of Popasna,
high caliber machine guns – near the settlement of Hutir Vilnuy,
small arms – near the settlement of Hutir Vilnuy.
(4) Russian forces losses over the last day are as follows: 7 killed in actions and 6 wounded in actions.
(5) 1 Ukrainian servicema was killed in action and 2 servicemen were wounded in actions reported among Ukrainian servicemen for the past day.
Source and image credits: JFO HQ
Follow the link to find more Ukraine war updates daily briefings.Tags: donbas hutir vilnuy kamyanka maryinka nuzhne pavlopil popasna russia ukraine war zolote