Russia – Ukraine war updates from the war zone in southeast Ukraine as of February 17, 2019 by Joint forces operation HQ data: EMPR highlights.
(1) Russian hybrid forces launched 6 attacks in the war zone in eastern Ukraine for the last day, including 1 attack with the use of forbidden weaponry.
(2) Russian occupiers fired with the following types of weaponry in the East area:
grenade launchers – near Avdyivka (2 times),
rocket-propelled grenade – near the settlements of Pavlopil and Hnutove,
high caliber machine guns – in the area of Pavlopil,
small arms – in the area of Avdyivka (2 times) and near the settlement of Hnutove.
(3) Russian proxies fired with the following weaponry in the North area:
forbidden 82-mm mortar launchers – near the settlement of Krymske,
rocket-propelled grenade – near the settlement of Krymske,
high caliber machine guns – near the settlement of Krymske,
small arms – near the settlement of Krymske.
(4) Russian forces losses over the last day are as follows: 5 killed in actions and 4 wounded in actions.
(5) 1 Ukrainian servicema was killed in action and 1 serviceman was wounded in actions reported among Ukrainian servicemen for the past day.
Source and image credits: JFO HQ
Follow the link to find more Ukraine war updates daily briefings.Tags: avdiivka donbass hnutove krymske pavlopil russia ukraine war