Russia – Ukraine war updates from the war zone in southeast Ukraine as of February 18, 2019 by Joint forces operation HQ data: EMPR highlights.
(1) Russian hybrid forces launched 10 attacks in the war zone in eastern Ukraine for the last day, including 7 attacks (!!!) with the use of forbidden weaponry.
(2) Russian enemy launched attacks with the following types of weaponry in the East area:
forbidden 120-mm mortar launchers – near Lebedynske, Pisky,
forbidden 82-mm mortar launchers – near Lebedynske, Vodyane,
infantry fighting vehicle – near Pisky,
rocket-propelled grenade – near Vodyane,
high caliber machine guns – near Pavlopil,
small arms – near Vodyane and Pavlopil.
(3) Russian occupiers fired with the following weaponry in the North area:
forbidden 82-mm mortar launchers – near Katerynivka, Troyitske (2 times),
easel grenade launchers of different systems – near Troyitske,
rocket-propelled grenade – near Novoluhanske,
high caliber machine guns – near Katerynivka,
small arms – near Novoluhanske and Stanytsya Luhanska.
(4) Russian forces losses over the last day are as follows: 1 killed in actions and 5 wounded in actions.
(5) No lethal casualties reported among Ukrainian servicemen, but 1 serviceman was wounded in actions for the past day.
Source and image credits: JFO HQ
Follow the link to find more Ukraine war updates daily briefings.Tags: donbass katerynivka lebedynske novoluhanske pavlopil pisky russia ukraine war stanytsya luhanska troytske Vodiane