Russia – Ukraine war updates from the war zone in southeast Ukraine as of February 2, 2019 by Joint forces operation HQ data: EMPR highlights.
(1) Russian hybrid forces launched 5 attacks in the war zone in eastern Ukraine for the last day, including 2 attacks with the use of forbidden weaponry.
(2) Russian troops launched attacks in the East area with the following weaponry:
forbidden 82-mm mortar launchers – near the village of Pavlopil,
high caliber machine guns – near the village of Pavlopil and Krasnogorivka,
small arms – near the village of Pavlopil.
(3) Russian occupiers fired with such types of weaponry in the North area:
forbidden 82-mm mortar launchers – in the area Krymske,
grenade launchers of different systems – in the area of Hutir Vylnuy (2 times),
high caliber machine guns – in the area of Hutir Vylnuy,
small arms – in the area of Hutir Vylnuy.
(4) Russian forces losses over the last day are as follows: 2 killed in actions and 2 wounded in actions.
(5) No lethal casualties and no wounded in actions reported among Ukrainian servicemen for the last 24 hours.
Source and image credits: JFO HQ
Follow the link to find more Ukraine war updates daily briefings.Tags: donbas hutir vilnuy krasnogorivka krymske pavlopil russia ukraine war