Russia – Ukraine war updates from the war zone in southeast Ukraine as of February 20, 2019 by Joint forces operation HQ data: EMPR highlights.
(1) Russian hybrid forces launched 16 attacks in the war zone in eastern Ukraine for the last day, including 15 attacks (!) with the use of forbidden weaponry. The enemy released 387 shells and mines of forbidden 122-mm, 120-mm and 82-mm calibers.
(2) Russian occupiers launched 5 attacks with the following types of weaponry in the East area:
forbidden 122-mm artillery – near Lebedynske,Vodyane,
forbidden 120-mm mortars – near Vodyane,
rocket-propelled grenade – near Vodyane and Hnutove,
high caliber machine guns – near Vodyane and Hnutove,
small arms – near Hnutove.
(3) Russian proxies launched 11 attacks with the following types of weaponry in the North area:
forbidden 122-mm artillery – near Novotoshkivske (2 times),
forbidden 120-mm mortar launchers – near Novotoshkivske (2 times),
forbidden 82-mm mortar launchers – near Novotoshkivske (2 times), Zolote-4, Novozvanivka (2 times), near the villag of Katerynivka and near Luhanske,
easel grenade launchers of different systems – near Zolote-4 and Novozvanivka (2 times) and near the village of Luhanske,
automatic easel grenade launchers – near the village of Katerynivka and near the village of Luhanske,
high caliber machine guns – near Zolote-4,
infantry fighting vehicle BMP-1 – near Luhanske.
(4) Russian forces losses over the last day are as follows: 3 killed in actions and 3 wounded in actions.
(5) No lethal casualties reported among Ukrainian servicemen, but 3 servicemen were wounded in actions for the past day.
Source and image credits: JFO HQ
Follow the link to find more Ukraine war updates daily briefings.Tags: donbas hnutove katerynivka lebedynske luhanske novotoshkivske novozvanivka russia ukraine war Vodiane zolote