Russia – Ukraine war updates from the war zone in southeast Ukraine as of February 22, 2019 by Joint forces operation HQ data: EMPR highlights.
(1) Russian hybrid forces decressed to 7 number of attacks in the war zone in eastern Ukraine for the last 24 hours. The enemy launched 4 attacks with the use of forbidden weaponry.
(2) Russian occupiers launched 4 attacks with the following types of weaponry in the East area:
forbidden 120-mm mortar launchers – near Vodyane (2 times),
forbidden 82-mm mortar launchers – near Pisky,
automatic easel grenade launchers – near Vodyane,
rocket-propelled grenade – near Vodyane,
high caliber machine guns – near Pavlopil,
small arms – near Vodyane and Pavlopil.
(3) Russian troops launched 3 attacks with the following types of weaponry in the North area:
forbidden 120-mm mortar launchers – near Krymske,
forbidden 82-mm mortar launchers – near Krymske,
anti-tank missile complex – near Krymske.
(4) Russian forces losses over the last day are as follows: 3 killed in actions and 3 wounded in actions.
(5) No lethal casualties reported among Ukrainian troops, but 3 Ukrainian servicemen were wounded in action for the past day.
Source and image credits: JFO HQ
Follow the link to find more Ukraine war updates daily briefings.Tags: donbas krymske pavlopil pisky russia ukraine war Vodiane