Russia – Ukraine war updates from the war zone in southeast Ukraine as of February 23, 2019 by Joint forces operation HQ data: EMPR highlights.
(1) Russian hybrid forces launched 14 attacks in the war zone in eastern Ukraine for the last 24 hours. The enemy launched 8 attacks with the use of forbidden weaponry and released 77 mines of 120-mm and 82-mm calibers.
(2) Russian proxies fired with the following types of weaponry in the East area:
forbidden 120-mm mortar launchers – near the settlement of Lebedynske (2 times), near Vodyane (2 times),
antitank missile system – near the settlement of Lebedynske,
grenade launchers of different systems – near the settlement of Lebedynske, near Vodyane,
rocket-propelled grenade – near Avdyivka,
high caliber machine guns – near the settlement of Lebedynske, near Vodyane,
sniper fire – in the area of the city of Maryinka.
(3) Russian occupiers launched attacks with the following types of weaponry in the North area:
forbidden 120-mm mortar launchers – near the settlement of Novozvanivka (2 times),
forbidden 82-mm mortar launchers – near Katerynivka, near the settlement of Krymske,
easel anti-tank grenade launchers – near Novozvanivka and Katerynivka,
high caliber machine guns – near Katerynivka,
grenade launchers – near the village of Luhanske,
small arms – near Stanytsya Luhanska.
(4) Russian forces losses over the last day are as follows: 8 killed in actions and 1 wounded in actions.
(5) No lethal casualties reported among Ukrainian troops, 1 Ukrainian servicemen were wounded in action for the past day.
Source and image credits: JFO HQ
Follow the link to find more Ukraine war updates daily briefings.Tags: avdiivka donbas katerynivka krymske lebedynske luhanske maryinka novozvanivka russia ukraine war stanytsya luhanska Vodiane