Russia – Ukraine war updates from the war zone in southeast Ukraine as of February 3, 2019 by Joint forces operation HQ data: EMPR highlights.
(1) Russian hybrid forces increased to 10 number of attacks in the war zone in eastern Ukraine for the last 24 hours.
(2) Russian proxies shelled with the following types weaponry in the East area:
grenade launchers of different caliber – near Hnutove,
high caliber machine guns – near Krasnogorivka, near Hnutove,
small arms – in the area of Shyrokino and Hnutove.
(3) Russian forces used the following types of weaponry during attacks in the North area:
forbidden 82-mm mortar launchers – near Luhanske (3 times),
APC-1 – near Luhanske,
automatic grenades – in the area of Travneve and in the area of Hutir Vylnuy,
high caliber machine guns – in the area of Hutir Vylnuy and the settlement of Krymske,
small arms – near Luhanske.
(4) Russian forces losses over the last day are as follows: 2 killed in actions and 4 wounded in actions.
(5) No lethal casualties, but 2 Ukrainian servicemen were wounded in actions for the last 24 hours.
Source and image credits: JFO HQ
Follow the link to find more Ukraine war updates daily briefings.Tags: donbass hnutove hutir vilnuy krasnogorivka krymske luhanske russia ukraine war Shyrokyne travneve