Russia – Ukraine war updates from the war zone in southeast Ukraine as of February 4, 2019 by Joint forces operation HQ data: EMPR highlights.
(1) Russian hybrid forces launched 9 attacks in the war zone in eastern Ukraine for the last 24 hours. The enemy used forbidden weaponry 2 times.
(2) Russian occupiers used the following types iof weaponry in the East area:
automatic grenade launchers – near the village of Pavlopil,
high caliber machine guns – in the area of the village of Pavlopil and Novoselivka.
(3) Russian proxies fired with the following weaponry in the North area:
forbidden 82-mm mortar launchers – near the settlement of Krymske,
grenade launchers of different systems – in the area of Hutir Vylnuy, near the village of Zaytseve, near the settlement of Zolote-4,
automatic grenades – in the area of the village of Luhanske,
high caliber machine guns – in the area of Hutir Vylnuy, near Novotoshkivske,
small arms – in the area of Hutir Vylnuy and near Novotoshkivske.
(4) Russian forces losses over the last day are as follows: 3 killed in actions.
(5) No lethal casualties and wounded in actions reported among Ukrainian troops for the last 24 hours.
Source and image credits: JFO HQ
Follow the link to find more Ukraine war updates daily briefings.Tags: donbas hutir vilnuy krymske luhanske novoselivka novotoshkivske pavlopil russia ukraine war zaytseve zolote