Russia – Ukraine war updates from the war zone in southeast Ukraine as of February 5, 2019 by Joint forces operation HQ data: EMPR highlights.
(1) Russian hybrid forces launched 8 attacks in the war zone in eastern Ukraine for the last 24 hours. The enemy used forbidden weaponry 4 times.
(2) Russian proxies used the following types iof weaponry in the East area:
82-mm mortar launchers – near Opytne (2 times),
automatic grenade launchers – near the village of Opytne,
small arms – near the village of Nevelske.
(3) Russian occupiers fired with the following weaponry in the North area:
forbidden 82-mm mortar launchers – in the area of Hutir Vylnuy (2 times) and near the settlement of Krymske,
grenade launchers – in the area of Hutir Vylnuy, near Novoluhanske (2 times),
high caliber machine guns – in the area of Hutir Vylnuy.
(4) Russian forces losses over the last day are as follows: 6 killed in actions and 4 wounded in actions.
(5) 1 Ukrainian serviceman was killed in actions and 1 serviceman wounded in actions for the last 24 hours.
Source and image credits: JFO HQ
Follow the link to find more Ukraine war updates daily briefings.Tags: donbass hutir vilnuy krymske nevelske novoluhanske opytne russia ukraine war