Russia – Ukraine war updates from the war zone in southeast Ukraine as of February 6, 2019 by Joint forces operation HQ data: EMPR highlights.
(1) Russian hybrid forces increased to 12 number of attacks in the war zone in eastern Ukraine for the last 24 hours.
(2) Russian occupiers shelled with the following weaponry in the East area:
82-mm mortar launchers – near Opytne (3 times),
automatic grenade launchers – near the village of Opytne and near Pisky, in the area of Hnutove (2 times),
high caliber machine guns – near the village of Opytne, near Hnytove, in the area of Novomykhaylivka,
small arms – near the village of Hnutove and in the area of the village of Novomykhaylivka.
(3) Russian proxies used the following types of weaponry in the North area:
forbidden 82-mm mortar launchers – near the settlement of Hutir Vylnuy, near the village of Troytske, near the settlement of Krymske and 2 times near the village of Katerynivka,
automatic grenade launchers – in the area of the village of Troytske,
high caliber machine guns – near Katerynivka,
small arms – near Katerynivka.
(4) Russian forces losses over the last day are as follows: 4 killed in actions and 11 wounded in actions.
(5) No lethal casualties reported, but 1 Ukrainian serviceman was wounded in actions for the last 24 hours.
Source and image credits: JFO HQ
Follow the link to find more Ukraine war updates daily briefings.Tags: donbass hnutove hutir vilnuy katerynivka novomykhaylivka opytne pisky russia ukraine war troytske