Russia – Ukraine war updates from the war zone in southeast Ukraine as of February 7, 2019 by Joint forces operation HQ data: EMPR highlights.
(1) Russian hybrid forces launched 11 attacks in the war zone in eastern Ukraine for the last 24 hours, including 3 with the use of forbidden weaponry.
(2) Russian occupiers fired with the following types of weaponry in the East area:
automatic grenade launchers – in the area of Lebedynske, near the settlement of Vodyane,
greande launchers – near the settlement of Pavlopil,
high caliber machine guns – near the settlemt of Vodyane.
(3) Russian proxies used the following types of weaponry in the North area:
forbidden 82-mm mortar launchers – near the settlement of Zhovanka (2 times),
automatic grenade launchers – near the settlemt of Hutir Vilnuy,
greande launchers – near Krymske (2 times), near the village of Pivdenne,
high caliber machine guns – near Krymske, near the village of Pivdenne,
small arms – near Krymske, near the village of Pivdenne and near Zhovanka.
(4) Russian forces losses over the last day are as follows: 2 killed in actions and 1 wounded in actions.
(5) No lethal casualties and no wounded in action reported among Ukrainian servicemen for the last 24 hours.
Source: JFO HQ
Image credits: Modern War Institute
Follow the link to find more Ukraine war updates daily briefings.Tags: donbas hutir vilnuy krymske pavlopil pivdenne russia ukraine war Vodiane