Russia – Ukraine war updates from the war zone in southeast Ukraine as of February 8, 2019 by Joint forces operation HQ data: EMPR highlights.
(1) Russian hybrid forces launched 6 attacks in the war zone in eastern Ukraine for the last 24 hours, including 2 with the use of forbidden weaponry.
(2) Russian proxies used following types of weaponry in the East area:
automatic grenade launchers – in the area of Vodyane,
greande launchers – near the settlement of Pishchevik,
high caliber machine guns – in the area of Vodyane.
(3) Russian forces fired with the following weaponry in the North area:
forbidden 82-mm and 120-mm mortar launchers – near the settlement of Troyitske (2 times),
automatic grenade launchers – near Krymske,
small arms – near Krymske.
(4) Russian forces losses over the last day are as follows: 1 killed in actions and 3 wounded in actions.
(5) No lethal casualties as well as no wounded in action reported among Ukrainian servicemen for the past day.
Source: JFO HQ
Image credits: UNIAN
Follow the link to find more Ukraine war updates daily briefings.Tags: donbas krymske pischevik russia ukraine war troytske Vodiane