Russia – Ukraine war updates from the war zone in southeast Ukraine as of January 16, 2019 by Joint forces operation HQ data: EMPR highlights.
(1) Russian hybrid forces violated ceasefire regime 5 times with the use of forbidden weaponry in the war zone in eastern Ukraine for the last 24 hours.
(2) In the east area: Russian occupiers launched several attacks with grenade launchers of different systems, high caliber machine guns and small arms near the settlement of Slavne; to this end, the enemy opened fire from grenade launchers, high caliber machine guns and small arms upon Ukrainian troops near the village of Hnutove.
(3) In the north area: Russian forces fired with forbidden 120-mm morar launchers as well as grenade launchers and high caliber machine guns upon Ukrainian troops positions near Krymske; the enemy also used automatic grenade launchers during attack near the village of Novooleksandrivka;
(4) Russian hybris forces losses are as follows: 4 killed and 3 wounded.
(5) No lethal casualties reported among Ukrainian soldiers, but 1 Ukrainian serviceman was wounded in action for the past day.
Image credits: Andriy Dubchak
Follow the link to find more Ukraine war updates daily briefings.Tags: donbass russia ukraine war