Russia – Ukraine war updates from the war zone in southeast Ukraine as of January 17, 2019 by Joint forces operation HQ data: EMPR highlights.
(1) Russian hybrid forces dramaticcaly increased number of attacks in the war zone in easrtern Ukraine and violated ceasefire regime 11 times with the use of forbidden weaponry for the last 24 hours.
(2) In the north area: Russian occupiers used anti-tank missile complex during shelling of Ukraine troops positions in the area of Troytske; the enemy used automatic grenade launchers during attack of the settlement Pivdenne; Russian forces fired with grenade launchers near the settlement of Krymske;
(3) In the east area: Russian proxies shelling with the use of grenade launchers, mortar launchers near Chermalyk; the enemy used mortars of forbidden 82-mm caliber during attack of Ukrainian positions near the settlement of Novoselivka Druha; Russian forces fired with high caliber machine guns at Nevelske; the enemy’s shelling with high caliber machine guns and small arms reportd in Avdiivka, Pisky, Maryinka and Krasnogorivka.
(4) Russian hybris forces losses are as follows: 10 killed and 3 wounded.
(5) No lethal casualties reported among Ukrainian soldiers, but 10 Ukrainian serviceman was wounded in action for the past day.
Source: JFO HQ briefing
Image credits: TNT World
Follow the link to find more Ukraine war updates daily briefings.Tags: donbass russia ukraine war