Russia – Ukraine war updates from the war zone in southeast Ukraine as of January 19, 2019 by Joint forces operation HQ data: EMPR highlights.
(1) Russian hybrid forces launched 13 attacks with the use of forbidden weaponry in the war zone in easrtern Ukraine for the last day.
(2) Type of weaponry used by the Russian proxies during attacks of Ukrainian troops positions in the north area are as follows:
high caliber machine guns – in the area of small village Vylne;
(3) Type of weaponry used by the Russian forces against Ukrainian troops in the east area (by settlements):
forbidden 82-mm mortar launchers – in PIsky and Vodyane;
automatic grenade launchers – in Hnutove, near Krasnogorivka (2 times);
grenade launchers – in Vodyane;
high caliber machine guns – in Hnutove, near Krasnogorivka, in Marynka and Chermalyk;
small arms – in Hnutove, near Krasnogoorivka, near Vodyane, In Maryinka and Chermalyk;
Russian sniper fire – in Hnutove.
(4) Russian hybris forces losses over the last day are as follows: 1 killed in action.
(5) No lethal casualties reported as well as no wounded in actions reported among Ukrainian troops for the past day.
Source and image credits: JFO HQ
Follow the link to find more Ukraine war updates daily briefingsTags: donbass russia ukraine war