Russia – Ukraine war updates from the war zone in southeast Ukraine as of January 25, 2019 by Joint forces operation HQ data: EMPR highlights.
(1) Russian hybrid forces increased to 9 number of attacks in the war zone in easrtern Ukraine for the past day.
(2) Russian proxies used the following types of weaponry against Ukrainian troops in the East area:
automatic grenade launchers – near Vodyane, near the village of Hnutove,
grenade launchers – near the village of Chermalyk, near Pavlopil (3 times) and near the city of Maryinka (2 times),
high caliber machine guns – near the village of Hnutove, near Pavlopil,
small arms – near the village of Chermalyk, near Pavlopil,
near the city of Maryinka (2 times).
(3) Russian proxies launched a series of attacks with the following types of weaponry in the North area:
forbidden 120-mm mortar launchers – near the village of Krymske.
(4) Russian hybris forces losses over the last day are as follows: 5 killed in action and 1 wounded in action.
(5) No lethal casualties and no wounded in actions reported among Ukrainian troops for the past 24 hours.
Source: JFO HQ
Follow the link to find more Ukraine war updates daily briefingsTags: chermalyk donbas hnutove krymske marinka pavlopil russia ukraine war