Russia – Ukraine war updates from the war zone in southeast Ukraine as of January 26, 2019 by Joint forces operation HQ data: EMPR highlights.
(1) Russian hybrid forces launched 8 attacks with the use of forbidden weaponry in the war zone in easrtern Ukraine for the past day.
(2) Russian proxies used the following types of weaponry against Ukrainian troops in the East area:
anti-tank missle complex – near the settlement of Katerynivka,
automatic grenade launchers – near the settlement of Katerynivka,
grenade launchers – near Shyrokino (2 times) and the city of Maryinka,
high caliber machine guns – near the settlement of Katerynivka, near Shyrokino and the city of Maryinka,
small arms – near Opytne and Nevelske and the city of Maryinka.
(3) Russian enemy launched attacks with the following types of weaponry in the North area:
automatic grenade launchers – near the village of Zhovte,
high caliber machine guns – near Stanytsya Luhanska and near the village of Zhovte.
(4) Russian hybris forces losses over the last day are as follows: 4 killed in actions and 5 wounded in actions.
(5) 1 killed in actions and 4 wounded in actions reported among Ukrainian troops for the last day.
Source and image credits: JFO HQ
Follow the link to find more Ukraine war updates daily briefings.Tags: donbass katrynivka marinka nevelske opytne russia ukraine war Shyrokyne zhovte