Russia – Ukraine war updates from the war zone in southeast Ukraine as of January 27, 2019 by Joint forces operation HQ data: EMPR highlights.
(1) Russian hybrid forces increased to 10 number of attacks in the war zone in easrtern Ukraine for the last 24 hours. They also used forbidden weaponry 2 times.
(2) Russian occupiers used the following types of weaponry against Ukrainian troops in the East area:
anti-tank missle complex – near the settlement of Katerynivka,
automatic grenade launchers – near Vodyane,
grenade launchers – in the area of Shyrokino, near the settlement of Novoselivka Druha,
high caliber machine guns – in the area of Shyrokino, near the village of Nevelske,
small arms – in the area of Shyrokino.
(3) Russian forces launched attacks with the following types of weaponry in the North area:
automatic grenade launchers – near the settlement of Luhanske,
forbidden 82-mm mortar launchers – near Katerynivka;
grenade launchers of differnet system– near Krymske (2 times), near Katerynivka, near the village of Stariy Aidar,
high caliber machine guns – near Krymske (2 times), near Katerynivka,
small arms – near Krymske.
(4) Russian hybris forces losses over the last day are as follows: 4 killed in actions and 2 wounded in actions.
(5) No lethal casualties as well as no wounded in actions reported among Ukrainian troops for the last day.
Source and image credits: JFO HQ
Follow the link to find more Ukraine war updates daily briefings.Tags: donbass katerynivka krymske luhanske nevelske novoselivka druha russia ukraine war Shyrokyne stariy aydar Vodiane