Russia – Ukraine war updates from the war zone in southeast Ukraine as of January 30, 2019 by Joint forces operation HQ data: EMPR highlights.
(1) Russian hybrid forces launched 8 attacks with the use of forbidden weaponry in the war zone in eastern Ukraine for the last 24 hours.
(2) Russian occupiers used the follwing types of weaponry in the East area:
automatic grenade launchers – in the area of the settlement of Bogdanivka,
grenade launchers – near the village of Hnutove, near Novomykhaylivka,
high caliber machine guns – in the area of the city of Avdyivka, near the village of Hnutove,
small arms – in the area of the city of Avdyivka, near the village of Hnutove.
(3) Russian forces launched attacks with the following weaponry in the North area:
forbidden by the Minsk agreements 82-mm mortars – near the settlement of Katerynivka, near the village of Luhanske and near the settlement of Hutir Vilnuy,
high caliber machine guns – near the settlement of Luhanske.
(4) Russian hybrid forces losses over the last day are as follows: 4 killed in actions and 6 wounded in actions.
(5) No lethal casualties as well as no wounded in actions reported among Ukrainian servicemen for the past day.
Source and image credits: JFO HQ
Follow the link to find more Ukraine war updates daily briefings.