Russia – Ukraine war updates from the war zone in southeast Ukraine as of July 10, 2019 by Joint forces operation HQ data: EMPR highlights.
(1) Russian hybrid forces launched 27 attacks in the war zone in eastern Ukraine over the past day. The enemy used forbidden heavy weponry in 11 cases.
(2) Russian proxies launced 19 attacks with the following types of weaponry in the East area:
forbidden 122-mm artillery – near Lomakine and Vodyane (2 times),
forbidden 82-mm mortar launchers – near Pisky (2 times) and Krasnogorivka (5 times),
anti tank missile complex – near Novomykhaylivka (2 times) and Pisky,
easel anti tank grenade launchers – near Novotroytske and Charmalyk suburbs,
automatic grenade launchers – near Vodyane and Pishchevik,
grenade launchers of different systems – near Shyrokino (4 times),
high caliber machine guns – near Shyrokino, Novotroytske and Krasnogorivka,
small arms – near Shyrokino, Krasnogorivka, Chermalyk and Novomykhaylivka,
(3) Russian occupiers launched 8 attacks with the following types of weaponry in the North area:
forbidden 122-mm artillery – near Novoluhanske (3 times),
forbidden 120-mm mortar launchers – near Shumy,
forbidden 82-mm mortar launchers – near Travneve (2 times), Novoluhanske, Shumy, Novgorodske suburbs
and near Zaytseve,
easel anti tank grenade launchers – near Travneve,
high caliber machine guns – near Travneve,
small arms – near Travneve.
(4) Russian forces losses over the last 24 hours are as follows: 3 killed in actions and 3 wounded in actions.
(5) 9 Ukrainian servicemen were wounded in actions in the war zone in Euasten Ukraine for the last 24 hours.
Source and image credits: JFO HQTags: chermalyk krasnogorivka lomakine novgorodske novoluhanske novomykhaylivka novotroytske pishchevyk pisky russia ukraine war russian artillery ukraine shumy Shyrokyne travneve Vodiane war in ukraine latest news zaytseve