Russia – Ukraine war updates from the war zone in southeast Ukraine as of July 13, 2019 by Joint forces operation HQ data: EMPR highlights.
(1) Russian hybrid forces launched 24 attacks in the war zone in eastern Ukraine over the past day, including the use of forbidden 122-mm artillery, 120-mm and 82-mm mortar launchers fire in 13 cases.
(2) Russian proxies launced 15 attacks with the following types of weaponry in the East area:
forbidden 122-mm artillery – near Chermalyk,
forbidden 120-mm mortar launchers – near Vodyane (5 times), Berezove and Pavlopil suburbs,
forbidden 82-mm mortar launchers – near Novotroytske (2 times), Maryinka and Pisky,
APC – near Vodyane,
easel anti tank grenade launchers – near Novomykhaylivka,
grenade launchers of different systems – near Lebedynske (2 times) and Vodyane,
high caliber machine guns – near Avdyivka,
small arms – near Lebedynske, Vodyane and Novotroytske.
(3) Russian occupiers launched 9 attacks with the following types of weaponry in the North area:
forbidden 122-mm artillery – near Popasna,
forbidden 120-mm mortar launchers – near Novoluhanske (3 times), Svitlodarsk, Zolote-4 suburbs and near Popasna,
forbidden 82-mm mortar launchers – near Novooleksandrivka,
anti tank missile complex – near Zaytseve,
easel anti tank grenade launchers – near Svitlodarsk,
manual anti tank grenade launchers – near Novoluhanske,
APC – near Travneve,
grenade launchers – near Popasna and Zolote-4,
high caliber machine guns – near Travneve and Zolote-4.
(4) Russian forces losses over the last 24 hours are as follows: 1 killed in actions and 3 wounded in actions.
(5) 2 Ukrainian servicemen were wounded in actions in the war zone in Euasten Ukraine for the last 24 hours.
Source and image credits: JFO HQTags: avdiivka berezove chermalyk Conflict zone donbas donetsk oblast EMPR lebedynske luhansk oblast maryinka novoluhanske novomykhaylivka novooleksandrivka novotroytske NSC pavlopil pisky popasna Russia russia ukraine war russian artillery ukraine svitlodarsk travneve Ukraine Vodiane war war in ukraine latest news zaytseve zolote