Russia – Ukraine war updates from the war zone in southeast Ukraine as of July 15, 2019 by Joint forces operation HQ data: EMPR highlights.
(1) Russian hybrid forces launched 19 attacks in the war zone in eastern Ukraine over the past day. The enemy used forbidden weaponry in 6 cases.
(2) Russian proxies launced 14 attacks with the following types of weaponry in the East area:
forbidden 120-mm mortar launchers – Krasnogorivka (3 times) suburbs,
forbidden 82-mm mortar launchers – Krasnogorivka suburbs and near Maryinka,
easel anti tank grenade launchers – near Novotroytske (2 times), Lebedynske and Maryinka,
grenade launchers of different systems – near Bogdanivka, Vodyane (3 times) and Krasnogorivka,
high caliber machine guns – near Novotroytske, Vodyane, Pavlopil, Lebedynske, Krasnogorivka sububrs and near Bogdanivka,
small arms – near Shyrokino (2 times), Bogdanivka, Maryinka, Vodyane, Lebedynske, Pavlopil and Novotroytske.
(3) Russian occupiers launched 5 attacks upon Ukrainian troops positions with the below types of weaponry in the North area:
forbidden 82-mm mortar launchers – near Krymske, Popasna and Novoluhanske (2 times),
easel anti tank grenade launchers – near Krymske,
APC – near Krymske,
automatic grenade launchers – near Zaytseve and Novoluhanske,
grenade launchers – near Popasna,
high caliber machine guns – near Krymske and Popasna,
small arms – near Krymske and Zaytseve.
(4) Russian forces losses over the last 24 hours are as follows: 2 wounded in actions.
(5) No casualties and wounded in actions reported among Ukrainian servicemen for the last 24 hours.
Source and image credits: JFO HQTags: bogdanivka Conflict zone donbas donetsk oblast EMPR krasnogorivka krymske lebedynske luhansk oblast maryinka novoluhanske novotroytske NSC pavlopil popasna Russia russia ukraine war russian artillery ukraine Shyrokyne Ukraine Vodiane war war in ukraine latest news zaytseve