Russia – Ukraine war updates from the war zone in southeast Ukraine as of July 16, 2019 by Joint forces operation HQ data: EMPR highlights.
(1) Russian hybrid forces launched 17 attacks in the war zone in eastern Ukraine over the past day, including 6 cases of the use of forbidden weaponry.
(2) Russian proxies launced 13 attacks with the following types of weaponry in the East area:
forbidden 120-mm mortar launchers – Krasnogorivka (3 times) suburbs,
forbidden 82-mm mortar launchers – Vodyane (4 times) and Pavlopil (3 times),
grenade launchers of different systems – near Vodyane, Pavlopil and Avdyivka,
high caliber machine guns – near Avdyivka, Krasnogorivka and Lebedynske (2 times),
small arms – near Vodyane, Avdyivka, Lebedynske, Pavlopil and Shyrokino (2 times).
(3) Russian occupiers launched 4 attacks upon Ukrainian troops positions with the below types of weaponry in the North area:
forbidden 120-mm mortar launchers – near Novooleksandrivka and Popasna,
forbidden 82-mm mortar launchers – near Luhanske and Novooleksandrivka,
easel anti tank grenade launchers – near Popasna,
automatic grenade launchers – near Popasna,
grenade launchers – near Novooleksandrivka,
high caliber machine guns – near Novooleksandrivka,
small arms – near Krymske and Zaytseve.
(4) Russian forces losses over the last 24 hours are as follows: 1 killed in actions and 1 wounded in actions.
(5) 1 Ukrainian serviceman was killed in actions and 3 Ukrainian servicemen were wounded in actions for the last 24 hours.
Source and image credits: JFO HQTags: avdiivka Conflict zone donbas donetsk oblast EMPR krasnogorivka krymske lebedynske luhansk oblast luhanske novooleksandrivka NSC pavlopil popasna Russia russia ukraine war russian artillery ukraine Shyrokyne Ukraine Vodiane war war in ukraine latest news zaytseve