Russia – Ukraine war updates from the war zone in southeast Ukraine as of July 17, 2019 by Joint forces operation HQ data: EMPR highlights.
(1) Russian hybrid forces decreased to 8 the number of attacks in the war zone in eastern Ukraine over the past day. The enemy opened fire with forbidden weaponry in 3 cases.
(2) Russian proxies launced 6 attacks with the following types of weaponry in the East area:
forbidden 120-mm mortar launchers – near Opytne,
forbidden 82-mm mortar launchers – near Opytne,
anti-tank missile complex – near Verkhnyotoretske,
easel anti tank grenade launchers – near Verkhnyotoretske,
grenade launchers of different systems – near Novotroytske, Mykolayivka and Lebedynske,
high caliber machine guns – near Novotroytske, Verkhnyotoretske, Lebedynske, Mykolayivka and Krasnogorivka’s suburbs,
small arms – near Novotroytske, Lebedynske and Krasnogorivka.
(3) Russian occupiers launched 2 attacks upon Ukrainian troops positions with the below types of weaponry in the North area:
forbidden 82-mm mortar launchers – near Krymske and Novoluhanske,
grenade launchers – near Novoluhanske,
high caliber machine guns – near Krymske and Novoluhanske,
small arms – near Krymske and Novoluhanske.
(4) No losses reported among Russian forces over the last 24 hours.
(5) No losses reported among Ukrainian troops for the last 24 hours.
Source and image credits: JFO HQTags: Conflict zone donbas donetsk oblast EMPR krasnogorivka krymske lebedynske luhansk oblast mykolaivka novoluhanske novotroytske NSC opytne Russia russia ukraine war russian artillery ukraine Ukraine verkhnyotoretske war war in ukraine latest news