Russia – Ukraine war updates from the war zone in southeast Ukraine as of July 18, 2019 by Joint forces operation HQ data: EMPR highlights.
(1) Russian hybrid forces increased to 17 the number of attacks in the war zone in eastern Ukraine over the past day, including 1 case of the use of forbidden weaponry against Ukrainian troops.
(2) Russian forces launced 14 attacks with the following types of weaponry in the East area:
APC – near Bogdanivka,
automatic grenade launchers – near Pavlopil (2 times),
easel anti tank grenade launchers – near Maryinka, Talakivka and Vodyane suburbs (2 times),
manual anti-tank grenade launchers – Pisky (2 times),
grenade launchers of different systems – near Mykolayivka and Bogdanivka (2 times),
high caliber machine guns – near Mykolayivka, Maryinka, Pavlopil, Bogdanivka, Krasnogorivka and Shyrokino (3 times),
small arms – near Shyrokino, Pisky and Bogdanivka.
(3) Russian proxies launched 1 attack upon Ukrainian troops positions with the below types of weaponry in the North area:
forbidden 82-mm mortar launchers – Katerynivka suburbs,
automatic grenade launchers – near Katerynivka,
high caliber machine guns – near Katerynivka.
(4) Russian forces losses over the last 24 hours are as follows: 4 wounded in actions.
(5) No losses reported among Ukrainian troops for the last 24 hours.
Source and image credits: JFO HQTags: bogdanivka Conflict zone donbas donetsk oblast EMPR katerynivka krasnogorivka luhansk oblast maryinka mykolaivka NSC pavlopil pisky Russia russia ukraine war russian artillery ukraine Shyrokyne talakivka Ukraine Vodiane war war in ukraine latest news