Russia – Ukraine war updates from the war zone in southeast Ukraine as of July 18, 2019 by Joint forces operation HQ data: EMPR highlights.
(1) Russian hybrid forces increased to 17 the number of attacks in the war zone in eastern Ukraine over the past day, including 1 case of the use of forbidden weaponry against Ukrainian troops.
(2) Russian forces launced 14 attacks with the following types of weaponry in the East area:
APC – near Bogdanivka,
automatic grenade launchers – near Pavlopil (2 times),
easel anti tank grenade launchers – near Maryinka, Talakivka and Vodyane suburbs (2 times),
manual anti-tank grenade launchers – Pisky (2 times),
grenade launchers of different systems – near Mykolayivka and Bogdanivka (2 times),
high caliber machine guns – near Mykolayivka, Maryinka, Pavlopil, Bogdanivka, Krasnogorivka and Shyrokino (3 times),
small arms – near Shyrokino, Pisky and Bogdanivka.
(3) Russian proxies launched 1 attack upon Ukrainian troops positions with the below types of weaponry in the North area:
forbidden 82-mm mortar launchers – Katerynivka suburbs,
automatic grenade launchers – near Katerynivka,
high caliber machine guns – near Katerynivka.
(4) Russian forces losses over the last 24 hours are as follows: 4 wounded in actions.
(5) No losses reported among Ukrainian troops for the last 24 hours.
Source and image credits: JFO HQTags: bogdanivka donbas katerynivka krasnogorivka marinka mykolaivka pavlopil pisky russia ukraine war russian artillery ukraine Shyrokyne talakivka Vodiane war in ukraine latest news