Russia – Ukraine war updates from the war zone in southeast Ukraine as of July 19, 2019 by Joint forces operation HQ data: EMPR highlights.
(1) Russian hybrid forces launched 10 attacks in the war zone in eastern Ukraine over the past day, including 3 case of forbidden weaponry use.
(2) Russian proxies launced 9 attacks with the following types of weaponry in the East area:
forbidden 120-mm mortar launchers – near Pavlopil,
forbidden 82-mm moratr lauchers – near Pisky and Lomakine,
automatic grenade launchers – near Pisky and Kamyanka,
easel anti tank grenade launchers – near Troyitske, Pavlopil, Pishchevik and Vodyane suburbs,
high caliber machine guns – near Pisky, Pavlopil and Troyitske,
small arms – near Troytske and Kamyanka.
(3) Russian forces launched 1 attack upon Ukrainian troops positions with the below types of weaponry in the North area:
automatic grenade launchers – near Mayorsk,
small arms – near Mayorsk.
(4) Russian forces losses over the last 24 hours are as follows: 1 killed in actions and 1 wounded in actions.
(5) 1 Ukrainian soldiers hit a mine and 2 servicemen were wounded in actions for the last 24 hours.
Source and image credits: JFO HQTags: donbas kamyanka lomakine Mayorsk pavlopil pischevik pisky russia ukraine war russian artillery ukraine troytske Vodiane war in ukraine latest news